BLOGGER TEMPLATES Funny Pictures

Thursday, September 8, 2011

A message from R.A.P

Guess what! My mom tells me I have officially made it farther than my big brother Ethan! I am not 31 weeks 2 days and I plan on baking for a while yet. I'm happy in my nice warm location. I have this great pillow to rest my head on. Although mom doesn't seem to like it. She says it makes her have to pee every half hour practically when I do that.

I had a check up today and everything is looking good for me. According to the Dr I am roughly about 4lbs. I even cooperated and let the Dr listen to my heart. Normally I am all over the place and like to make her chase me. Today I was too tired for the chase so I took a nap instead.

My parents have been working with my room. They say I am going to really like it. But I don't know what this Lion King is that they keep talking about. Mom said she got the wall decals up and some pictures. From what I hear from mom it's coming along quite nicely and should hopefully be completed by the end of this month. I can't wait to see what my parents have done for me. I guess I will find out in 9 weeks.

0 comments: